Moon Vancouver: With Victoria, Vancouver Island & Whistler (Second Edition)
by Carolyn Heller
Set on the edge of the Pacific and bursting with culture and life, Vancouver is a delight to explore. Immerse yourself in the best of the city with Moon Vancouver.
* Explore the City: Navigate by neighbourhood or by activity with colour-coded maps, or follow one of our self-guided neighbourhood walks
* See the Sights: Cycle along the coast at Stanley Park, kayak local waterways, learn about indigenous history at the Vancouver Museum of Anthropology, and soak in gorgeous nature views from atop Grouse Mountain
* Get a Taste of the City: Sip a perfect pour-over coffee, browse the artistically arranged stalls at the Granville Island Public Market, or dig into some of the best Chinese food in North America
* Bars and Nightlife: Sample local craft beer, enjoy cocktails on lush patios or in cozy speakeasies, and plug into Vancouver’s artsy side with an eclectic lineup of everything from indie rock to world music
* Local Advice: Vancouver expert Carolyn B. Heller shares her favourite places in her adopted city
* Strategic Itineraries: See the best of Vancouver with itineraries designed for families, gourmands, history buffs, nature-lovers, and artists, with day trips to Victoria, Vancouver Island, and Whistler
* Full-Colour Photos and Detailed Maps so you can explore on your own, plus an easy-to-read foldout map to use on the go
* Handy Tools: Background information on the landscape, history, and culture, packaged in a book slim enough to fit in your coat pocket Experience the real Vancouver with Moon’s practical tips and insider know-how.
Hitting the road? Check out Moon Vancouver & Canadian Rockies Road Trip.