International Marketing Executive – I year contract
What we offer
We offer a collaborative, focused environment within an enthusiastic and innovative team. As part of Hachette, you will have access to competitive benefits, an extensive training library and development schemes such as mentoring.
Who we are and what we do
The Hodder Education Group, part of Hachette UK, has consistently grown both internationally and in the UK. We work alongside schools and colleges around the world to create books and digital resources that help teachers, students and parents. We have a set of core values that drive our culture and enrich our working environment:
- Teachers and students are at the heart of what we do
- Quality in everything from our practices to our products
- Trustworthy in what we publish and how we interact
- Collaboration is key to how we work, internally and externally
The marketing team is a group of talented people who are creative, customer focused and keen to try out new ideas to generate the best response.
What you’ll be doing
You will be planning and executing digital and offline campaigns for a specific list of titles, within a specified budget. At a time of significant curriculum change you’ll be working to tight deadlines and will be juggling multiple tasks.
- Develop marketing activities, alongside the International Marketing team, for a defined area / list of resources – working with printers, freelance designers etc
- Create impactful and measurable on and offline marketing campaigns which directly drive sales
- Collaborate with your sales and publishing colleagues to ensure transparency in activity and results
- Manage your budget pot, tracking spend
- Use market intelligence to understand customer need and therefore deliver an appropriate response / solution
- Use the CRM system effectively to data mine, segment and target
You’ll need to work well within a team.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone who is keen to take their next step in marketing and take ownership of their own areas/list. You’ll have a good understanding of the marketing mix, have a proactive and can-do attitude and should be able to easily multi-task.
Previous marketing experience in education would be advantageous and an understanding of international markets is desirable.
Hachette employs people on the basis of their abilities. We aim to attract and develop talent from a base as broad as the world of readers we want to reach, with a wide and representative range of age, faith, disability, race, gender, sexuality and socio-economic, regional and cultural backgrounds.
If you are shortlisted and need us to make any adjustments to help you attend for interview, please let us know.
Closing date: 5th August 2020
Salary: £25,000 – £27,500 dependent on experience
To apply, please click here